Parallel Unstructured Hex Dominant Meshing for complex and/or unclean geometries
SAVE TIME: AUTOMATIC CAD CLEANING DURING MESH GENERATION WITH THE AUTOSEAL TECHNOLOGY
The integrated automatic wrapping technology and AutoSeal allow the user to avoid spending time on CAD cleaning and repairing. Obtain your mesh in a matter of hours instead of days/weeks without any prior surface meshing!
CHOOSE THE BEST MESHING APPROACH, CASE BY CASE
OMNIS™/Hexpress lets you choose between a Volume to Surface or Surface to Volume Approach, but can also combine both! This mesh generator is the only one on the market to propose a complete tool kit with best-in-class volume meshing algorithms including:
- Full Hexahedral with hanging nodes
- Hexahedral-dominant without hanging nodes
- Full Tetrahedral
For surface mesh generation it offers Full Triangles or Quad-dominant.
Volume meshing furthemore includes high quality viscous layers insertion with inflation or extrusion methods, ensuring the best possible transition for the turbulence.
EFFICIENT, EVEN ON HIGHLY COMPLEX GEOMETRIES
Capacity to generate from thousand up to multi billion point meshes on highly complex geometries in a limited time thanks to efficient parallelization and distributed memory.
HONDA Full car meshing - 217M cells generated in 3.5h on 16 cores
- Mesh arbitrarily complex shapes: internal/external, CFD & FEM grids
- Full edge capturing on user request
- Robust and integrated CAD cleaning and hole closing
- Small gaps and overlaps automatically resolved
- Large gaps detected and closed with AutoSeal
- Batch or Interactive GUI-fully scriptable
- Volume to surface approach, with pure Tets, pure Hex or Hybrid meshes
- Surface mesher, with triangles or quad dominant cells
- Surface to volume approach, with Tets or Hex dominant meshes
- Flexible viscous layers insertion with smooth transition
- Meshing of multiple volumes with matching connections in one step
- Meshing of thin-surfaces (heat shields, exhaust pipes, etc).