Undisputed market leader for meshing rotating machinery
HIGH-QUALITY FULL HEX BLOCK STRUCTURED MESH IN MINUTES
Autogrid5™ is a fully automatic multi-block structured mesh generator for turbomachinery. Today, it is considered as the standard in the Propulsion, Energy and Engine industries.
LARGE REDUCTION OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TIME & EFFORT
Through its wizard-based application-dedicated workflow, Autogrid5™ guides the users with a few clicks to generate high-quality grids in a few minutes.
HIGHER RELIABILITY AND ACCURACY OF THE SIMULATION
By ensuring a maximum mesh quality with a reduced number of cells, a controlled first cell size, and grid lines aligned with the flow paths, Autogrid5™ streamlines the simulation workflow and guarantee the reliability of the results.
PARALLEL SHARED MEMORY
For the highest-fidelity analysis where the mesh size reaches hundreds of millions of cells, Autogrid5™ generates the grid in parallel leveraging the multi-cores computing power, reducing the overall meshing time to a few minutes.
Generates 100 million cells in about 2 minutes on 16 cores!
GKN Aerospace Engine Systems fillets directly created with AutoGrid5™
Axial Turbine Blades with Fillet and non-axi endwall
- Optimized topologies according to geometrical configurations;
- Automatic grid points distribution according to user's grid size requirements;
- Free user-defined topologies;
- Advanced smoothing algorithms yielding a high grid quality;
- Multistage and bypass configurations;
- Capturing a large range of geometrical features, such as tip and hub clearance, seal-leakages, rounded and blunt leading and trailing edge, spinners, flow path discontinuities, rotor/stator, inner/row interfaces, non-axisymmetric end walls, bleed ports, cooling holes, tip basins, part-span shroud, etc.
- Grid wake refinement;
- Full connectivity with IGG™ (NUMECA's general structured multiblock grid generator), allowing to interactively mesh up- and downstream components such as nozzle, volute, ducts, condensers, etc.;
- Advanced template and script technology for automated meshing of features such as fillets, leakage paths, cavities, etc.